by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 65 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19027 times
A herby snack made of flour perked up with chopped onions, curry powder and a generous dose of aromatic parsley, these parsley straw may either be served fresh or stored in an airtight container for a few days. Make sure you serve it with a nice, tangy dip for double joy!
- Put the plain flour in a bowl, add the butter and rub between your palms to make breadcrumbs.
- Add all the remaining ingredients along with 1 tbsp cold water and knead into a dough.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured board to 6 mm. (1/4") thickness.
- Cut into long strips with a fluted cutter and give 2 twists.
- Arrange the straws on an ungreased baking dish and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately or cool and store in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values per twist
|Vitamin A||75.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||1.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.