Paneer Shavarma Wrap
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 215 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 61572 times
A serving of two of these wraps with a glass of golden glory frappe, is good to satiate you at dinnertime and keep you going till the next morning. This meal is full of energy, fibre and flavour.
- Grind together all the ingredients, other than the paneer and oil, into a smooth paste.
- Apply the onion mixture on the paneer and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and sauté the marinated paneer cubes, along with the paste for 2 to 3 minutes, till it turns golden in colour.
- Turn the paneer cubes over and cook till the other side turns golden in colour.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Heat one chapati lightly on a pan and keep aside.
- Apply half the hummus evenly on one side of the chapati, place half the paneer in the centre, sprinkle 1 tablespoon mint leaves and half the tomatoes and roll up the chapati.
- Repeat with the second chapati to make one more wrap.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.