Palak, Methi and Corn Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 147 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 54459 times
All through the nine months of gestation, you need a good amount of protein and calcium to ensure your good health as well as the baby’s.
This Palak, Methi and Corn Subzi is loaded with ingredients that can give you these essential nutrients. Not only that, the fenugreek, spinach and curds also contribute their distinctive flavour to this corn subzi, making it a lip-smacking dish that you will thoroughly relish.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes or till they turn translucent.
- Add the ginger, garlic, green chillies and cashewnuts and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute. Remove and keep aside to cool slightly.
- Blend in a mixer to a fine paste using 2 tbsp of water.
- Transfer the paste into a bowl, add the curds and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai, add the cardamom, cloves and bayleaf and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the white gravy and sauté on a medium flame for another minute.
- Add the spinach, fenugreek, sweet corn, little salt and ½ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the garam masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 30 seconds.
- Serve hot with whole wheat parathas.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.