No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3522 times
Who doesn’t love cheesecakes, with their melt-in-the-mouth texture and creamy taste? Well, if you are a fan of cheesecakes too, then this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is a must-try.
This exciting dessert reveals layer after layer of delight – starting with a powdered biscuit base, layered with cream cheese that is punctuated by Oreo biscuits, all of which is topped with more Oreo biscuits.
Just arrange and refrigerate the cheesecake, and you’re done! Kids will not only relish this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake, they will also enjoy making it with their moms as this easy recipe requires no cooking.
Try other Oreo recipes like Oreo Milkshake or Quick Oreo Ice- Cream .
- Open each dark chocolate biscuit and scrape and discard the middle creamy layer.
- Crush the biscuits in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the crushed biscuit powder in a bowl, add the butter and mix well.
- Spread and press the mixture into the base of a 175 mm. (7") loose bottomed cake tin.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and beat using an electric beater for 1 to 2 minutes or till smooth. Keep aside.
- Combine the cream cheese mixture and the beaten whipped cream in a deep bowl and fold gently using a spatula.
- Add the coarsely crushed oreo biscuits and fold gently using a spatula.
- Pour the mixture on the biscuit base and spread it evenly.
- Finally arrange the oreo biscuit halves evenly over it.
- Refrigerate for atleast 5 hours or till set.
- Demould the cheesecake.
- Cut into 6 equal wedges and serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.