Lettuce, Bean Sprouts and Broccoli Salad
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 100 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18260 times
Earthy broccoli florets, iceberg lettuce and crispy celery stalks in combination with bean sprouts provide a wonderful array of flavours to delight the palate and also provide a wealth of nutrients. The puréed melon adds volume to the dressing making it creamier and of a coating consistency to flavour the vegetables and sprouts. Feel free to use any combination of vegetables that are handy.
- Blend the muskmelon to a smooth purée in a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate till required.
- Combine all the ingredients for the salad in a bowl and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, add the dressing and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
- Add ½ sachet of sugar substitute to the dressing if the melon is not sweet enough.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.