Junglee Cheese Grilled Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6702 times
This sandwich sure lives up to its wild name! With a large assortment of juicy and crunchy veggies, teamed up with sweet corn and paneer, this satiating sandwich also has a fabulous flavour thanks to mayonnaise, green chutney and sweet chilli sauce.
Grated cheese adds to the excitement, making the Junglee Cheese Grilled Sandwich a really exciting snack to sink your teeth into!
You can also try other interesting grilled sandwiches like Zucchini and Bell Pepper Sandwich and Grilled Corn and Capsicum Sandwich .
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place 2 triangular bread slices on a clean, dry surface and butter them lightly.
- Spread a portion of the stuffing evenly on one buttered bread slice, sprinkle 2 tbsp of cheese evenly over it and sandwich it using another triangular bread slice with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Apply a little butter on top of the bread slice and grill in a greased pre-heated sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till it turns golden brown in colour and crisp from both the sides.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 to make 3 more grilled sandwiches.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Nutrient values per sandwiche
|Vitamin A||349.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||19.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||15.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.