Green Pea and Spring Onion Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 460 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37516 times
Ingredients that complement each other perfectly come together to delight your taste buds and satiate your tummy!
Imagine the nuttiness of green peas, combined with the creamy tang of mayonnaise, the crunch of spring onions and the juiciness of tomatoes, packed between crisply toasted bread slices.
The end result is a perfect blend of flavours and textures, which is what makes the Green Pea and Spring Onion Sandwich a sure-shot hit with anybody.
Serve as Evening Tea Snacks or enjoy with one of your favourite Soups for dinner.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Place 1 toasted bread slice on a clean, dry surface.
- Put a portion of the stuffing and spread it evenly. Place 2 tomato slices over it.
- Cover the sandwich with another toasted bread slice.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.