Dark Chocolate Almonds with Sea Salt
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2309 times
A sweet and salty flavour coupled with the addictive bitterness of toasted almonds makes you want more of this chocolaty treat.
Quite easy to make, this dessert involves coating toasted almonds with dark chocolate and seasoning it with a dash of sea salt. The intensely chocolaty flavour with a hint of saltiness piques your interest and pleases your senses.
Indeed, the Dark Chocolate Almonds with Sea Salt is not just a recipe; it is an experience that will linger in your memory!
You can also try other recipes with sea salt like Lemon Green Beans with Sea Salt , Nutella Chocolate Chip and Sea Salt Cookies and Grilled Baingan in Olive Oil .
- Line a baking tray with butter paper.
- Heat a broad non-stick pan and dry roast the almonds for 5 minutes on a medium flame, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside to cool completely.
- Put the dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove and mix gently.
- Dip each roasted almond into the chocolate sauce and place it on the lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle sea salt evenly over each chocolate almond.
- Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Serve or store refrigerated in an air-tight container. Use as required.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per pieces
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.