Creamy Salad Burger
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10364 times
A burger minus the patty becomes a snack that you can prepare within minutes! Indeed, the Creamy Salad Burger is one such scrumptious snack that you can conjure up in a jiffy as it doesn’t require a patty.
Yet it tastes simply too awesome to describe with mere words and is equally satiating too as it has loads of colourful, crunchy and tasty veggies.
The burger bun is buttered and cooked on a tava to get an enjoyable crispness and taste. A dash of tongue-tickling mustard is applied on these buns, which are then sandwiched with a delectable filling of veggies and fresh cream.
You will love the interplay of flavours and textures in this yummy snack, which will be enjoyed by kids as well as adults.
You can also try other burgers like the Rajma Burger or Nutritious Burger .
- Combine the cabbage, red cabbage, capsicum strips, onions, carrot, tomato strips, mayonnaise, vinegar, powdered sugar, fresh cream, salt and pepper in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the salad mixture into 3 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Cut each burger bun horizontally into two.
- Place both the halves on a non-tick tava (griddle) and cook it till it turns light brown in colour from both the sides.
- Spread ¼ tsp of butter and ¼ tsp of mustard paste evenly on the inner side of each halve.
- Place ½ cup of lettuce on the lower burger bun halve, with the buttered side facing upwards and top it with a portion of the prepared salad mixture.
- Place the upper half of the bun over it with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 to make 2 more burgers.
- Serve immediately.
Creamy Salad Burger by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per burger
|Vitamin A||1008 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||48.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||14.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.