Chocolate Pani Puri
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 33 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35953 times
This innovative recipe is totally off-beat, totally irresistible and totally unforgettable too! If you are a chocolate lover, then you are likely to have tried all things chocolaty – Chocolate Ice-Cream , Chocolate Sandwich , Hot Chocolate , Chocolate Milkshake and even chocolate dosa.
But have you ever tried Chocolate Pani Puri? Well, here you go... chocolate-coated puris filled with walnuts and dipped in lusciously creamy chocolate milkshake. Now, if that isn’t chocolaty bliss, what is?
- Combine the chocolate and 2 tbsp of milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave, mix gently till no lumps remain.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer it into a deep bowl and keep aside.
- Divide the milkshake in 12 equal shot glasses and keep aside.
- Put the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute, mix well till there are no lumps.
- Dip each puri in the melted chocolate, and coat the puri well from all sides, remove it with the help of a fork and place it on foil.
- Sprinkle few sprinklers over it, and refrigerate for 30 minutes or till set.
- Once set, break each puri from the center, put few walnuts in each puri. Just before serving, place each puri over shot glasses and serve immediately.
- The puris with walnuts can be filled with chocolate milkshake and enjoyed immediately or the puri can be had first followed by the chocolate milkshake.
Nutrient values per chocolate pani puri
|Vitamin A||44.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||1.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.