Chocolate Flower Pot
by Tarla Dalal
This recipe has been viewed 311 times
What’s that brown thing in the flower pot with sprigs of mint growing out of it? It’s lots of chocolaty fun packed into an exciting form!
Ideal to serve at kids’ parties, the Chocolate Flower Pot holds a brilliant surprise. Delectable but common ingredients like chocolate pudding, crumbled cake and crushed biscuits are brought together in perfect proportions here.
Layer after layer of mouth-watering fun, the kids will go gaga over this.
You can also try other Oreo based recipes like No Bake Oreo Cheesecake or Quick Oreo Ice- Cream.
- Open each dark chocolate biscuit and scrape and discard the middle creamy layer.
- Crush the biscuits in a mixer till coarse. Keep aside.
- Crumble the cake slice in a bowl and keep aside.
- Combine the sugar, cocoa powder, corn flour and milk in a broad non-stick pan ,mix well using whisk and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Transfer the mixture in a deep bowl add the vanilla essence and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
- Take an empty flower pot, put the crumbled cake and spread it evenly.
- Put the prepared cocoa – milk mixture and spread it evenly over it.
- Sprinkle the prepared oreo mixture evenly over it.
- Finally garnish it with mint, put in the refrigerator at least for 2 hours.
- Serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.