Chocolate Chip Cookies Using Eggs
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7461 times
Rare is the soul that can resist a chocolate chip cookie! This is one universal treat that everybody loves – the intense flavour of chocolate, the melt-in-the-mouth texture, the nutty crunch of walnuts and the smooth chocolate chips – the overall effect is sure to captivate anybody.
Here is a fabulous recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies with Eggs. We start from the basics and take you step-by-step through the process, leaving you with a heavenly cookie that is truly incomparable to anything else.
Milkshakes and smoothies and also tea and coffee pair off well with these cookies or just dip them into some chocolate sauce and relish every bite or enjoy topped with some ice-cream or chilled custard sauce .
- Combine the baking soda with 1 tsp of hot water in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the butter, castor sugar and brown sugar in a deep bowl and mix well using a spatula.
- Add the egg and beat it with an electric beater for 1 minute.
- Add the vanilla essence, prepared baking soda- water mixture and salt and mix well with help of a spatula.
- Add the plain flour gradually and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and walnuts and mix well.
- With help of an ice-cream scooper, scoop the mixture into small balls and place them on a baking tray at regular intervals and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values per cookie
|Vitamin A||193.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||3.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.