Chocolate Almond Biscotti, Italian Chocolate Almond Biscotti
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12508 times
- Combine the plain flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, cinnamon powder, castor sugar and almonds in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the eggs and vanilla essence, mix well and knead into a soft and sticky dough without using any water.
- Grease your palms with little oil, place the dough on a greased baking tray and spread it with your fingers to form a 200 mm. × 75 mm. (8” x 3”) rectangle.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 160°c (320°f) for 25 minutes. Keep aside to cool completely.
- Once cooled, cut diagonally into 15 thin pieces.
- Arrange them on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 160°c (320°f) for 27 minutes or till they are crisp, turning them once after 15 minutes.
- Serve or store it in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per biscotti
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.