Cheesy Corn Rava Waffles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 52 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33940 times
Easy to make yet exotic and exciting, the Cheesy Corn Rava Waffles is a dish that can delight young and old alike! These crunchy waffles are made with a batter of semolina and urad dal flour with crunchy sweet corn, curds and capsicum, enhanced with a proper mix of spices. The fruit salt helps to ensure that the waffles are crisp outside yet soft inside, while the cheesy garnish makes it appeal to young kids.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the fruit salt in a deep bowl along with 1 cup of water and mix well.
- Just before making the waffles, add the fruit salt, sprinkle 2 tsp of water over it and mix gently.
- Divide the batter into 3 equal portions.
- Pre-heat a waffle iron.
- Lightly grease the waffle iron with little oil, pour a portion waffle batter and spread evenly and cook for 8 minutes or till the waffle is golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make 2 more waffles.
- Serve immediately garnished with cheese.
Nutrient values per waffle
|Vitamin A||195.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||30.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||43.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.