Cheese Biscuits, Kids Snack Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2907 times
This is a cheesy biscuit, with the peppy taste of spring onions and spices. Kids will enjoy biting into one, while elders too will enjoy it as a tea-time accompaniment.
Since the Cheese Biscuits have got cheese and onions, they will not last for more than a day or so. You can make it in the afternoon and serve it as an after-school or tea-time snack .
You can also have a go at other cookies like the Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies or Crispy Coconut Cookies .
- Combine the plain flour, butter, chilli powder, cumin seeds, baking powder and salt in a deep bowl and rub between your palms.
- Add the cheese, spring onions and milk and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Take a board, sprinkle a little plain flour, place the dough on it and roll into a square of 175 mm. (7”) by 150 mm. (6”).
- Cut into 12 equal pieces using a sharp knife.
- Place them on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely and serve.
Nutrient values per biscuit
|Vitamin A||133.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.