by Tarla Dalal
Added to 776 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 115826 times
The Che-Mato Pasta is a delicious one-dish meal that you can have as an evening snack or even for supper. You may add more vegetables like grated carrots, cabbage, beans, etc. Along with the capsicum. The tomato puree gives a tangy touch, while the grated cheese makes it quite filling.
Che-Mato Pasta pairs well with Toasted Triangles or Caraway Seed Toast .
- Peel and chop the onions
- Peel the garlic and chop it.
- Remove the seeds from the capsicum and cut into thin strips
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan.
- Add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato puree, tomato ketchup, milk, cheese, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the macaroni, toss gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with cheese.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.