Carrot and Beetroot Hot Dog Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 161 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19719 times
A splash of colours and flavours coupled with the creaminess of cheese and mayonnaise ensures that kids will fall in love with these Carrot and Beetroot Hot Dog Rolls. Easy to assemble with no cooking required, these hot dog rolls can be prepared by kids, with a little help in grating the veggies and cutting the rolls.
Your little ones will really enjoy mixing the veggies with the other ingredients, and packing the mixture into buttered hot dog rolls. But undoubtedly, sinking their teeth into these rolls will give them even more joy!
Keep a glass of Cold Cocoa Milkshake ready for your kids to sip on along with their self-made creation of Carrot and Beetroot Hot Dog Roll.
- Peel and grate the carrot. Keep aside.
- Peel and grate the beetroot. Keep aside.
- Combine the carrot, beetroot, lettuce, mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, cheese, salt and pepper in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions.
- Cut the hot dog rolls into halves. You will get 8 pieces in all.
- Apply butter on all the hot dog bread halves.
- Take 2 hot dog bread halves and place on a clean, dry surface. Put a portion of the stuffing on one hot dog halve and cover with another hot dog halve.
- Repeat step 7 to make 3 more stuffed hot dog rolls.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.