Burrata Cheese and Basil Garlic Crostini
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6006 times
One of Italian cuisine’s wonderful gifts to the world, the crostini is an appetizing variety of snack made by topping dainty pieces of crisp bread with yummy toppings.
While half the charm lies in the olive oil laced bread, the rest of the magic is worked by the lovely combination of toppings that sit on it.
Typically, a variety of cheese is combined with veggies, fruits, herbs or other seasonings and sauces.
In this finger-licking version, burrata cheese comes together with basil and garlic, giving you a flavour that is typical of Italian food.
The Burrata Cheese and Basil Garlic Crostini works great as a starter in any party . Try other crostinis like Avocado and Cherry Tomato Crostini and Ricotta and Basil Crostini .
- Place all the french bread slices on a baking tray and apply ¼ tsp of olive oil on each bread slice.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 to 7 minutes, or till they turn light brown in colour. Cool slightly.
- Put 1 tsp of burrata cheese on each toast and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle 1/8 tsp of garlic evenly over each toast.
- Sprinkle ¼ tsp of basil and 1/8 tsp of sea salt evenly over each crostini.
- Drizzle ¼ tsp of olive oil evenly over each crostini and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per crostini
|Vitamin A||13.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.