Broccoli, Bell Pepper and Cheese Quesadillas
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 218 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 58455 times
Fresh, homemade quesadillas stuffed with the choicest combination of vegetables, this one is sure to make you drool unabashedly! Broccoli, Bell Pepper and Cheese Quesadillas are perfect is every aspect, be it the combination of colours, flavours or textures. Crunchy vegetables, gooey cheese and flavourful seasonings, what more can you ask for in a quesadilla filling? Cooking the quesadillas with the filling done ensures that they bind together well inside, while being crisp outside – once again, a sign of perfection!
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Divide the filling into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a 175 mm. (7”) diameter circle using a little plain flour for rolling.
- Place a roti on a flat, dry surface, spread a portion of the filling on half of the roti and fold it over to make a semi-circle.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each quesadillas, using a little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make 7 more quesadillas.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per quesadilla
|Vitamin A||590.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||36.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||12.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.