Bread and Butter Pudding
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 91 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 69484 times
An interesting interplay of textures, such as those of bread, muesli and raisins, gives this Bread and Butter Pudding an irresistible mouth-feel, while thoughtful ingredients like fresh cream, milk and brown sugar give it a rich and luscious flavour.
Perhaps what you will like the most about this recipe is the ease of preparation. Common ingredients, easy preparation, quick cooking and out-of-the-world taste... really, what more can one ask for!
- Combine the milk, fresh cream, cornflour, sugar, vanilla essence and raisins in a deep bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Apply butter on all the bread slices.
- Arrange the bread slices on a greased microwave safe dish.
- Sprinkle the muesli evenly on top of the bread slices.
- Pour the milk and fresh cream mixture over it.
- Finally, sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over it.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes. Keep it aside for 10 minutes and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.