Bow Pasta with Curried Vegetables
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 208 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 56106 times
Madras meets Milan, in this innovative preparation of Bow Pasta with Curried Vegetables. Pasta with veggies is a common sight. But, when the veggies are first curried with tomato puree and Madras curry powder before meeting the pasta, it transforms into a delightfully unique treat for the taste buds. While you might think this to be perfect for the desi palate, chances are that Italians might love it too if they taste this lip-smacking wonder.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the capsicum and babycorn and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, tomato ketchup, curry powder and chilli powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the fresh cream and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the cooked pasta, toss well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately with garlic bread.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.