Mithai's or Fusion Desserts for this Festive Month!
Contest closes 31 Aug 2016
MITHAIS, also known as "Mishtaan" (meaning sweet food), are synonymous with celebrations in India. August is a month of festivals like Rakshabandhan and Janmashtmi which definitely calls for range of mithais!! Well…so this month we give you a chance to show your creativity in making range of ‘Indian Mithais’ and also “FUSION desserts”. An astounding variety of sweets is available from different parts of the country. Most mithai are actually quite easy to make and you just need to master in making these delicacies at home!
So gear up...rush to your kitchen and come up with some great innovative Indian Mithais or “FUSION desserts”and get a chance to win a book on “Desserts Under 10 Minutes". For an innovative Mithai or dessert click here
Log in and send in your entries today!
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
Result of the last contest
Hot snacks and beverages for Monsoon!
Closed on: 31 Jul 2016
The contest winners list
View contest archive....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.