Contest closes 28 Feb 2015
When we hear the word chocolate, the senses gets excited and the mouth starts watering! Chocolate has become one of the most popular flavours in the world. Gifts of chocolate moulded into different shapes have become traditional on certain holidays: chocolate bunnies and eggs are popular on Easter, chocolate coins on Hanukkah, Santa Claus and other holiday symbols on Christmas, and hearts on Valentine's Day. But besides making only varieties of chocolates, different kind of dishes can also be made using chocolate as the main ingredient!
And the time has come to show your creativity using chocolate and share some amazing innovative recipes using same! Let the sweetness and bitterness of chocolate steal the show this recipe contest! Share your recipes and 3 lucky winners shall win a cookbook on Pizzas and Pastas.For an innovative chocolate recipe,click here
Log in and send in your entries today!
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
Result of the last contest
Recipes Using Sesame Seeds (til)
Closed on: 31 Jan 2015
The contest winners list
View contest archive....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.