Pakodas and Bhajias - A relished monsoon snack
Contest closes 31 Jul 2015
Monsoon is a season to enjoy rain and it’s different after occurring effects. It is one of the favourite seasons of most of the people. People love the shower of rain after the perpetual summer heat...but nothing feels better than sitting by the window on a cold rainy day, munching on piping hot pakodas or bhajias and sipping on chai. In fact pokadas and bhajias taste best during monsoon season. Pakodas and bhajias best part is that they are easily prepared and very quick to make and taste amazing with any chutney or sauce. So, this monsoon, we give you all an opportunity all over again to share your favourite pakodas or bhajias recipes with us because we've got a bunch a delicious pakoda and bhajia recipes out there for you all to try. Whether it's pyaz ka pakodas or bread pakodas, methi bhajia or poha bhajia, we are sure you can make different types of innovative pakodas, with different fillings, batter, seasoning and dips that still taste yum and can be healthy too!
So…Start right away and get all charged up and send us your creative ideas and recipes now and win a cookbook on…latest edition of "Chips and Dips"
For an innovative recipe,click here
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
Result of the last contest
Bake it up!!
Closed on: 30 Jun 2015
The results of the contest are awaited
View contest archive....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.