Vegetable Stew ( Zero Oil Rotis and Subzis )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20616 times
Easy-to-make, yet delicious now that's a good combination of attributes for a recipe!
Cooking dinner can be tiresome after a hectic day, but here is a healthy and yummy dinner which you can whip up in a matter of minutes with the vegetables and Whole Wheat Bread stocked in your refrigerator. Use any vegetables of your choice.
- Dissolve the plain flour in ¼ cup of vegetable stock. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick sauce pan on a medium flame and when hot, add the onions.
- Dry roast for sometime while stirring continuously till they are lightly browned.
- Add the peppercorns, clove and cinnamon and dry roast for another minute while continuing to stir.
- Add the garlic, celery, carrots, tendli, salt and the remaining vegetable stock and cook on a low flame till the vegetables are tender.
- Add the mushrooms and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the plain flour-vegetable stock mixture and bring to boil, while stirring continuously so that no lumps remain.
- Allow to simmer for 5 to 7 minutes adding a little water if required.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.