by Tarla Dalal
Added to 47 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6965 times
Crunchy and sweet finger food made of rolled oats, these rich flapjacks are a tasty snack that your kids will love. Remember it has loads of butter in it, so for elders it is but an occasional treat.
- Cream the margarine, sugar and salt.
- Add the oats and mix well.
- Grease a shallow 175 mm. ( 7") square tin.
- Press the mixture evenly into the prepared tin.
- Bake in a hot oven at 400°f for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly in the tin.
- Mark into 12 fingers with a sharp knife.
- Loosen round the edges. When firm, break into pieces.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.