by Tarla Dalal
Added to 153 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6962 times
Delicious and decorative.
- Peel the apple and cut into big pieces. Cut the banana into big pieces.
- Blend the apple and banana pieces in a blender with 1 1/2 teacups of water. Strain.
- Add the orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper and ice and mix well.
- Pour into individual glasses.
- Make a small slit on a lemon slice. Place this on the edge of a cocktail glass. Place a mint sprig next to it.
- Then cut a cherry and place it next to the mint on the circumference of the glass.
- Repeat for the remaining glasses.
- Serve cold.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.