• Bread croutons are used mainly as a garnish for soups like Cream of Tomato Soup. Ensure that you add the croutons to the soup just before serving, otherwise they will get soggy.
• You can use flavoured bread croutons to enhance the flavour of the soup further.
• Crisp croutons can also be used to garnish biryani.
• Bread croutons are also used in salads such as the Caesar salad. To make Caesar salad, combine romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, black pepper, etc., and add a few croutons just before serving.
• Bread croutons, if in excess, can also be ground into bread crumbs and used as a coating agent.
How to store fried bread croutons, tale hue bread croutons
• Store bread croutons in airtight containers, in a dry place, as moisture can spoil the croutons.
• Use within a week.