1. It is strictly advised to not use flaxseed oil for cooking purposes as it has a low smoking point. You can use it to make a wide range of salad dressings, sauces and dips.
2. Adding a tablespoon of flaxseed oil in smoothies or shakes is a good way to add flaxseed oil to your diet.
3. It can be applied on the skin to enhance the glow and moisture. Also, you can apply it to your hair to promote shine and growth.
How to store flaxseed oil, alsi ka tel, linseed oil
• Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
• It is best stored in the refrigerator because it will easily go rancid.
Health benefits of flaxseed oil, alsi ka tel, linseed oil
1. Just like flaxseeds, the flaxseed oil also abounds in omega-3 fatty acids
which are known to prevent inflammation and have heart
2. The high Alpha Linoleic Acid levels in this oil benefits the skin. It helps relieving dry skin and help in promotive growth of healthy skin cells.
3. Dietary lignins present in the flaxseeds and its oil help prevent the growth of cancer
4. Antioxidant rich
flaxseeds oil help in boosting brain function and protect nerve cell.
5. This oil can be directly applies to the skin to moisturize and soothen the skin
and reduce roughness and irritation.
6. Flax seeds oil promote weight loss
by helping to burn body fat and boosting metabolism.
7. It has also been proven to improve hair
and nail health. Cracking of nails, hair fall and dry scalp can be prevented with regular consumption of flax seeds oil.
8. Flax seeds oil slows down digestion which avoids a spike in blood sugar levels and thus it is suitable for diabetics