Garden Fresh Salad
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 101 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39794 times
Fresh, crisp lettuce, boiled channa, paneer cubes, tomatoes, boiled penne pasta, olives, and spring onions make a vibrant-looking garden fresh salad. The olive oil infused with garlic, fresh basil, and chili is tossed in with the salad for a lovely treat!
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and sauté till it is browned.
- Strain the garlic out of the oil and discard. Add the chopped basil and salt to the olive oil and keep aside till it cools. Add the chilli flakes and mix well.
- Marinate the paneer in the prepared dressing, mix well and keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Put the tomatoes in a vesselful of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Peel, deseed, chop them finely put in a serving bowl.
- Add the lettuce, olives, kabuli chana, pasta, spring onions and refrigerate till use.
- Just before serving, add the paneer and the dressing to the salad and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.