Gajar Halwa (Quick Carrot Halwa) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 105501 times
Gajar Halwa (Quick Carrot Halwa) Video. An easy to make recipe of halwa which is made in a jiffy. I have used the pressure cooker to save a lot of time in cooking.
Recipe Description for Gajar ka Halwa, Quick Gajar Halwa Recipe
- To make gajar ka halwa, heat the ghee in a pressure cooker, add the carrots and sauté on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the milk, mix well and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Transfer into a broad non-stick pan, add the sugar, mix well and cook on a high flame for 5 to 7 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the mawa, mix well and cook for more 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the raisins, almonds and cardamom powder and cook the gajar halwa for another 1 minute.
- Serve the gajar ka halwa hot or warm.
See step by step images of Gajar ka Halwa, Quick Gajar Halwa Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.