Corn, Basil and Fusilli Soup ( Corn)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23842 times
Revel in the charm of this satiating soup, with the soothing flavour of basil! The mild sweetness of sweet corn is a perfect match for the sharp hints of basil, and the duo makes this wholesome Corn, Basil and Fusilli Soup a total success.
While onions and garlic add a bit of pungency to this soup, fusilli imparts a glorious texture and also makes the soup quite filling. You are sure to enjoy this exotic soup, tinged aesthetically with olive oil.
Relish every mouthful of this wonderful soup with a slice or two of Parsley and Garlic Loaf for a quick and satisfying meal.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the garlic and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the corn and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add 3 cups of water, basil, fusilli and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 6 to 7 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the pepper powder and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with cheese.
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.