Coffee Truffles, Coffee Chocolate Truffles by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1405 times
Creamy, coffee-laced chocolate balls are encased in enticing dark chocolate shells, to make irresistible Coffee Chocolate Truffles.
Recipe Description for Coffee Truffles, Coffee Chocolate Truffles
- Heat the fresh cream in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame, add the milk chocolate and coffee powder and mix very well to get a smooth sauce.
- Transfer into a bowl, cool slightly and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 16 equal portions and roll each portion into a round.
- Put the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove and mix gently.
- Dip each chocolate ball into the chocolate sauce and place it on a flat plate.
- Refrigerate the chocolate truffles for 30 minutes.
- Serve or store refrigerated in an air-tight container.
See step by step images of Coffee Truffles, Coffee Chocolate Truffles Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.