Unsweetened Chocolate Almond Milk, Indian Chocolate Almond Milk with Dates
by Tarla Dalal
चॉकलेट बादाम का दूध
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Unsweetened Chocolate Almond Milk, Indian Chocolate Almond Milk with Dates in Hindi)
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10073 times
unsweetened chocolate almond milk | Indian style chocolate almond milk with dates | vegan chocolate almond milk | with 10 amazing images.
unsweetened chocolate almond milk is an Indian style chocolate almond milk with dates. Made with 5 basic ingredients, almonds, unsweetened cocoa powder, dates, cinnamon and vanilla essence, this unsweetened chocolate almond milk takes 2 minutes to make.
We have used ZERO sugar and no honey in making this healthy unsweetened chocolate almond milk. The trick is to use dates to sweeten the Indian style chocolate almond milk. We show you how to make Indian style chocolate almond milk in 2 ways. One is to make your own homemade almond milk with almonds which is easy and the other is to use store bought almond milk.
Notes on Indian style chocolate almond milk with dates. 1. Make sure to deseed the dates and chop them really finely. Ensure that you blend the dates and that no dates are left at the bottom of the mixer. If you have a good quality mixer, then the blending of dates happens 100%.
The perfect blend of vanilla essence, whole cinnamon and cocoa powder that gives this chocolate almond milk its awesome flavour!
unsweetened chocolate almond milk is a perfect vegan breakfast shake in a healthy way. Apart from being a viable choice for vegans and lactose-intolerant people, this high protein and high calcium shake is also ideal for those on a training and exercise regime.
You can also try other recipes like Avocado Almond Milk Vegan Smoothie or Healthy Peanut Butter Blueberry Almond Milk Smoothie.
Learn to make unsweetened chocolate almond milk | Indian style chocolate almond milk with dates | vegan chocolate almond milk | with step by step photos.
- To make unsweetened chocolate almond milk, combine all the ingredients along with ¾ cup of cold water in a mixer.
- Blend till smooth.
- We have used whole cinnamon stick instead of cinnamon powder, as it gives a correct taste and consistency to the milk.
- We recommend a high quality a bullet blender or a vitamix. If the quality of the blender is not good it will not be smooth and there will be small almond pieces left. We have also not strained the milk.
- Refrigerate the unsweetened chocolate almond milk till use and serve chilled. It lasts good in the fridge for 3 days we have tested it.
Unsweetened Chocolate Almond Milk, Indian Chocolate Almond Milk with Dates recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.