Three Flour Golpapdi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15909 times
An effective energiser, this Three Flour Golpapdi is perfect to carry in the dabba to office or school to catch up on energy levels quickly. It is also a healthy way to indulge your sweet tooth. Wholesome flours of ragi, soya and whole wheat along with jaggery make this a protein an iron packed snack, while a garnish of nuts and khus khus adds to the nutrient value and imparts an exciting crunch as well. You will enjoy the rustic flavour and sumptuous feel that this snack gives.
- Heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan, add the flours and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame, add the jaggery and mix very well.
- Pour the mixture in a greased plate (thali) and spread it evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Garnish with almonds and poppy seeds and keep aside to cool.
- Cut into equal sized pieces and serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per piece
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.