Spring Onion and Olive Thin Crust Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 295 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11109 times
With an attractive mix of textures and flavours, the Spring Onion and Olive Thin Crust Pizza is a pizza-lover’s dream come true.
It has a nice garlicky flavour, which couples beautifully with the crunch of onions and the pungency of olives, to give you a truly delightful experience.
As with all dishes that have cheese, onions and garlic, this pizza tends to lose its aroma and flavour after a while, so serve it right out of the oven while the cheese is still gooey and the flavour and aroma are at their peak!
You can also try other gourmet pizzas like the Oriental Pizza and the Tex-mex Pizza .
- Combine the spring onions, garlic, chilli flakes and salt in a deep bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Put the pizza base on a clean, dry surface and put ¼ cup of pizza sauce and spread it evenly.
- Put half the spring onion mixture and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of cheese and 1 tbsp of olives evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 1 more pizza.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 15 minutes or till the pizza turns crisp and the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per pizza
|Vitamin A||179.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1 mg|
|Vitamin C||12.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||3.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.