by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 151 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10731 times
A polenta base topped with spicy beans, peppers and cheese.
- Pressure cook the red kidney beans till they are slightly overcooked. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil and butter in a saucepan. Add the garlic, green chilli and onion and stir for some time.
- Add the tomatoes, coriander powder, cumin seed powder, chilli powder and tomato puree and cook for 10 to 15 minutes till the oil separates.
- Add the red kidney beans and salt and mix well. Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes, adding water if required. Keep aside.
- Place one polenta base on a greased baking tray.
- Spread half the spicy bean topping on it.
- Top with half the capsicum and cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200°c (400°f) for about 10 to 15 minutes or till the base is evenly browned.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make one more pizza.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.