Spicy Moong Dal Dhokla
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 124 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28051 times
A quick and appetizing breakfast. All you need to do to make this dish in a jiffy is to soak moong dal in advance.
- Soak the moong dal in water for 3 to 4 hours. Wash it very well.
- Blend the soaked dal in a blender with the green chillies and a little water.
- Add the fenugreek leaves, gram flour, asafoetida, soda bi-carb, sugar, oil and salt and mix well.
- Grease a thali with a little oil and steam in a steamer for about 20 minutes.
- Cut into pieces and serve hot with coriander garlic chutney.
- Always use your hands while mixing the batter to break the lumps.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.