Paneer and Vegetables in Khus Khus Gravy
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34605 times
An assortment of vegetables in luxurious white gravy – an unbeatable recipe from the punjabi khazana!
- Combine the poppy seeds, cashewnuts and ¼ cup of milk in a big bowl, mix well and allow it to soak for 30 minutes.
- Once soaked, blend in a mixer to a smooth paste, add the milk, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the cloves and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onion paste and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the mixed vegetables and paneer pieces and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile combine the poppy seed paste with the remaining 1 cup of milk, mix well and add it to the vegetables.
- Add the salt, mix well add the fresh cream and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the garam masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.