Nutella and Strawberry Mini Pancakes
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7300 times
The fact that kids love these Nutella and Strawberry Mini Pancakes is a good excuse to make it often, but the truth is that adults love it just as much!
Nice and soft, these mini pancakes look dainty with the strawberry dotted Nutella topping. Make the pancakes as thin as possible so that the topping dominates the flavour. Relish it nice and fresh.
You can also experiment with other chocolaty treats like the Nutella Chocolate Chip and Sea Salt Cookies and the Grilled Chocolate Cheese Sandwich .
- Combine all the ingredient sin a deep bowl along with 5 tbsp of water in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Grease a non-stick mini uttapa pan with little melted butter.
- Pour little of the batter in each uttapa mould and spread it lightly, cook, using a little melted butter for a few seconds on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make more mini pancakes. Cool them slightly.
- Place the pancakes on a clean, dry surface, spread 1 tsp of nutella and 1 tsp of strawberry evenly over each pancake.
- Dust a little icing sugar on top and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per mini pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.