by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 98 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 65050 times
In this Mushroom Snack recipe the cream cracker biscuits are topped with mildly spiced, cheesy and creamy mushroom sauce and then baked.
This baked Mushroom Snack, besides an impressive and irresistible snack is also enjoyable as an appetizer before a meal of soup and pasta.
As a party starter it is sure to be a hit among all crowds. Also goes well with a glass of Non- Alcoholic Tropical Pineapple and Orange Drink with Coconut or Apple Fizz .
Enjoy how to make Mushroom Snack recipe with detailed step by step photos.
- To make the mushroom snack recipe, hhop the mushrooms. Keep aside the liquid from the can.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the flour and fry again for a little while.
- Add the mushrooms, half of the cheese, the milk, green chilli and 1 teacup of the mushroom liquid and cook for a few minutes.
- Spread the mixture on crackers and arrange on a greased baking tray.
- Sprinkle the balance cheese on top and bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve the mushroom snack hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.