by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10249 times
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the jaggery and simmer stirring continuously till it melts.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and make semi-stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into 20 equal portions and roll out each portion into very thin round with help of a little flour.
- Cook lightly for a few seconds on both sides on a tava (griddle).
- Apply a little ghee or oil on each roti.
- Repeat for the remaining portions to make 19 more rotis.
- Cook each roti again on a slow flame until crisp (like a khakhra) using little pressure with help of a cloth.
- Store in an air-tight jar.
- Instead of khakhra, you can also roll out each portion into small theplas and serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per mugdi
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.