Lemon Tea, Honey Lemon Tea
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9189 times
A cup of Lemon Tea is just what you need to shoo away the gloom! With a refreshingly tangy taste tinged by the exotic sweetness of honey, this tea is sure to rejuvenate your senses and make you feel fresh as a daisy.
Enjoy it in the company of friends, and watch the effect double. You can also try other recipes like the Tulsi Tea and Fresh Herbal Tea .
- Boil 3 cups of water in a deep saucepan.
- Add the tea powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Strain the mixture immediately using a strainer and discard the tea powder.
- Add the lemon juice and honey and mix well.
- Pour equal quantities of the tea into 3 individual cups and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cup
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.