by Tarla Dalal
Added to 97 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15763 times
- Grate the lemon rind and keep aside.
- Mix together the sandesh and lemon rind and knead well till smooth.
- Divide into 6 equal parts and shape each piece into a shell (shankh) using a shell mould.
- Garnish with the saffron strands, pistachios and a lot of saffron food colour as shown in the picture above.
- VARIATION : Pineapple or Lychee can also be used to make other flavours of sandesh.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandesh
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.