Layered Handva, Farali Handvo Recipe, Fasting Recipe, Vrat Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 87 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 52480 times
- Grease the baking dish using ½ tsp of ghee.
- Spread the kand mixture evenly at the bottom of a greased baking dish, followed by the paneer mixture and finally the potato mixture. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the sesame seeds and sauté for a few seconds.
- Pour this tempering over the layered baking dish and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400ºf) for 20 minutes or till light brown in colour. Keep aside to cool for 2 minutes.
- Cut into 8 equal pieces and serve immediately with green chutney and peanut curd chutney.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.