5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 37 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12881 times
Kids love jam – and that makes this delicious snack cum dessert an all-time favourite with kids. Here, a mouth-watering mix of jam and fruits adorns crispy tarts.
There is no baking or complex procedure involved in this recipe. A few minutes of cooking is all that it takes to prepare the fruit-jam filling. Top it on the tarts and refrigerate. Voila, your fruity Jam Tarts are ready!
Tarts are much loved by kids and elders alike, so you can also try other charming recipes like the Creamy Lemon Tarts and the Almond and Orange Marmalade Tart .
- Combine the cornflour and 1 tbsp of water in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the jam and ¼ cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes ,while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame 3 minutes ,while stirring continuously.
- Add the apple and pear and mix well and allow the mixture to cool for atleast 30 minutes.
- Fill each tart with the prepared jam filling and put in the refrigerator for atleast 3 to 4 hours or till semi-set.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values per taart
|Vitamin A||415.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||5.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.