Creamy Lemon Tarts, Eggless
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 81 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17674 times
Add a dose of fun to your day with these Creamy Lemon Tarts. The apt combination of paneer and curds gives the filling an incredibly creamy mouth-feel, while a dash of lemon juice and lemon rind gives it an unbeatably peppy taste.
Two more twists that make the Creamy Lemon Tart a treat par comparison are the use of lemon jelly as a topping and almonds as a garnish. These ingredients add more exciting textures and flavours to the tart, making it totally awesome!
- Combine the paneer, curds and powdered sugar in a mixer and blend to a smooth mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add the lemon juice and lemon rind and mix well. Keep aside.
- Divide the filling into 10 equal portions and keep aside.
- Just before serving, fill each tart with a portion of the prepared filling and top it with 1 tbsp lemon jelly.
- Garnish with almonds and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per tart
|Vitamin A||470 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||1 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.