by Tarla Dalal
Added to 82 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37448 times
Jam pinwheels look really tempting, with alternating layers of bread and juicy strawberry jam, rolled up trendily and sliced into conveniently sized pinwheels. You can try making the pinwheels using other jams or even a savoury combination of paneer and green chutney.
Jam Pinwheels is one of the quick to make Sweet Treats , that will make your kids happy.
- Cut all the sides of the bread, using a knife.
- Spread butter on each slice of bread.
- Spread a generous layer of jam over it.
- Place one slice of bread on a clean, dry surface and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat step 4 to make the remaining pinwheels.
- Cut each pinwheel into 3 equal portions.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.