Honey Noodles with Vanilla Ice Cream
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19001 times
Honey noodles with ice-cream, ‘darsaan’ as this dish is popularly known is a creative, fun sweet dish that makes up for the lack of a wide variety in chinese desserts. Fried noodles are tossed honey and sesame seeds and relished with ice cream or sometimes with fresh fruit puree – try mango puree during summers. It is crunchy, sweet and extremely comforting. Try this one if you have very little time, and still want to whip up an amazing dessert. Serve it immediately, you definitely won’t be disappointed!
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the samosa patti strips and fry on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till they turn brown in colour.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of water in a broad non-stick pan , add the sugar and cook on a medium flame for 1 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the honey and sesame seeds, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
- Transfer the noodles on a serving plate, pour the honey sauce immediately over them and serve with vanilla ice-cream.
Honey Noodles with Vanilla Ice Cream Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||225.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.