Dill Cottage Cheese
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 73 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11335 times
A simple preparation of fresh cottage cheese dotted with finely chopped dill, the Dill Cottage Cheese can be used instead of paneer in any salad, snack, rice or other recipe. That said, it tastes yummy all by itself, and can be sliced appealingly and served as a finger food with a tangy dip.
- Put the milk to boil in a deep pan, while stirring occasionally.
- When it starts boiling, switch off the flame and wait for 1 minute.
- Add the curds, while stirring gently and wait for 2 minutes.
- Once the milk has curdled, strain using a muslin cloth.
- Add the dill and mix gently.
- Place the paneer into the muslin cloth in a 125 mm. (5") paneer mould or any mould. Press it with a lid.
- Remove the paneer from the muslin cloth and after 1 hour, cut into even sized cubes.
- Use as required.
Nutrient values per cups paneer cube
|Vitamin A||360.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.