Crispy Tortilla Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 189 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39180 times
Crisped chapatis topped with tomatoes, onions and loads of cheese, the crispy tortilla pizza is a wonderful after-school treat for your kids. It can be made quickly with readily available ingredients, yet has an exciting side to it. Your kids will snap up this quick snack as quickly as it was made – even before they finish guessing whether it is a chapati, a tortilla or a pizza! you could also whip it up as a snack for unexpected guests.
- Divide the topping into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat a broad non-stick pan, grease it with olive oil and place a chapati on it.
- Sprinkle a portion of the topping and 3 tbsp of cheese evenly over it.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook on a slow flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till crisp and the cheese melts.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 3 more pizzas.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Crispy Tortilla Pizza Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per pizza
|Vitamin A||349.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1 mg|
|Vitamin C||14.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||19.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.